Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I will go! Lord send me!

I was very touched by this song, and hope to spread the same feeling I felt and still feel.
This song amazes me...it reminds me that I need to live only for Jesus and live only to please him and no one else. I know I can finally be truly happy as long as I live for Jesus the rest of my life. Hardships come and go and still He remains. When a tragic event occurs the best thing to do is pray. God will shower mercy and grace on those who need it most. When life seems as it couldn't get worse, you may feel like you God most. But the truth is you need Him all the time. Don't ever forget how much you need Him. Without Him you would be nowhere, nothing. Its sad that we realize how much we need Him when we are knocked onto our knees. Its sad that we only go to Him when we can go no further. Love Him, appreciate Him, go to Him, praise Him, because He loves you and He deserves it. His love is unfailing, never ending, and unconditional. Looking for love, mercy, acceptation? Jesus is who your looking for. Jesus paid it all, all to Him we owe. Pay your debts to Jesus. Return the love He gives you. Share that love with everyone around you. Spread the love of Jesus.

Many are the sorrows of the wicked, But he who trusts in the LORD, lovingkindness shall surround him. - Psalm 32:10




I hope you enjoy. God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Thats really beautiful. I hope you are doing ok. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete