Sunday, November 2, 2008

**EXCLUSIVE**

i know i know..you are all thinking
"oh wow...Robin posted a blog...."
i know it rarely ever happens any more but I have exclusive news.

next sunday november 9th immeditely after the youth group chili spegetti dinner we will be watching a very touching movie that goes along with the series.

The exclusive movie is The Bucket List.


For small group this sunday we had to think of two things we would want to accomplish if we had 30 days to live.....one spiritual thing..and one fun thing.
my 2 things were convert someone and visit italy.

im really excited about the movie because I have never seen it and it will give me some ideas for my list.

cant wait ;D see ya then.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see it either! I am really glad you were able to be at our small group today! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete