Friday, March 6, 2009

blank/my weekend :)

I don't know why but I have nothing to write about. I really wish I had some amazing experience to write about that would blow everyone away but I'm blank.

I guess I can write about my weekend.....

well today is friday..duh..lol

  • so I woke up
  • got ready for school
  • rode the bus with Julie(which i haven't done in a while)
  • came to school
  • I'm now at school ;) shh. lol
  • when i get back to Diana's Scott, Julie and I are going for a walk :)
  • I have to take some pictures of a park for my digital photography class
  • then I will spend time with Scott Diana and Julie

Saturday

  • I get to go see my dad!!!! YAY!! :D
  • then I'm gonna go celebrate Scott's b-day with him :)

Sunday

  • hmm.........i get to see Steve Sunday night at youth :)

Hopefully my weekend is pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. I missed you so much! You have such a big weekend planned! I can not wait for me to get some Robin time ; ) but the kids really missed you too so I will be patient.

    You forgot to put the big party Sunday for Kim lol

    Love ya lots!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need anything to write about. It's just good to know that you're alive...LOL! I miss you and I miss our crazy conversations. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete