Friday, April 17, 2009

Seeing yourself as God sees you!

Many people have low self-esteem, caused by many things like negative people putting them down or feeling bad for past mistakes.

Well God is an AWESOME, forgiving God and once asked for His forgiveness all of your ugly actions and decisions are FORGOTTEN.

God sees you as a beautiful person, see yourself as He sees you.

If you are having a hard time or feeling down, look in a mirror and picture yourself as God sees you.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.” - Deuteronomy 31:6


"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." - Isaiah 41:10

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." -Psalm 73:26

2 comments: